Tyro offers seamless integration with Ferve POS
There’s no third-party middleware, so your integration is fully supported for fast, easy
transactions, every time.
- Save money – Reduce costly keying errors with the Tyro and Ferve POS integrated EFTPOS solution
- Save time – Get back to business with quick and simplified end-of-day reconciliation
- Simple support – One point of contact for support
See why over 32,000 businesses bank with Tyro
- High speed – Serve customers fast with sub 1.6 second transaction speeds
- Reliable – 99.9% availability with 3G backup and dual live data centres
- No lock-in contract – We believe in our products
- 24/7 support – 100% Australian-based Customer Support
- Tap & Save – When your customers tap their debit cards, we’ll route eligible transactions through the cheapest network, saving you on processing costs1
- Accept more payment types – Let your customers pay the way they choose when you accept more payment types
Get a free Tyro quote today!
You can contact Tyro directly on (02) 8907 1700 Mon-Fri 9.00 am-5.30 pm (Sydney time) – mention Ferve Tickets to them 🙂
You can also learn more about the Ferve Point of Sale, perfect for event ticketing in small to medium venues.
Ferve Tickets has been a Tyro POS Partner for more than 5 years, call Ferve Tickets on 1300 722 005 or email email@example.com.
1Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 966 639.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to our partners.